Direct Mail & Data Management
Why is Direct Mail Such a Great Solution?
- Extended Shelf Life. With conventional mail, consumers will typically hang onto mail pieces for quite some time, sharing it with friends & family.
- Targeted & Personalized. Each direct mail campaign can be tailored for a specific audience and customized to include names and other personal information. Personalized touches mean that customers are more likely to follow through with a purchase.
- Opportunity. Unless you plan on going door-to-door, you’re not going to get any closer to your prospects than direct mail. With a strong sales piece, you will walk right into their home, sit down at their dining room table and pitch your product.
- 66% of direct mail is opened.
- 82% of direct mail is read for a minute or more.
- 56% of consumers who responded to direct mail went online or visited the physical store.
- 62% of consumers who responded to direct mail in the past three months made a purchase.
- 84% reported that personalization made them more likely to open a direct mail piece.